The first 30 days following a discharge from the hospital are crucial for patients. Whether you’re recovering from a surgery or illness, the care you receive when you return home from the hospital can help speed your recovery and prevent readmission. Here to Care for Seniors offers a variety of post-hospitalization recovery services to help make the transition from hospital to home as smooth as possible.
We customize our care plans to meet the individual needs of each client according to their discharge plan. Our trained and compassionate caregivers are supervised by registered nurses and provide a safe and peaceful environment in the home that helps facilitate recovery. We offer the following post-hospitalization recovery services:
- Transportation to and from the hospital
- Assistance with discharge orders
- Filling prescriptions
- Transportation to follow-up doctors’ appointments
- Assistance with personal care, including bathing, toileting and transferring
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparation
- Shopping and errand running
- Post-operative exercise assistance
- And more
Transitioning from the hospital to home is a delicate process. Let Here to Care for Seniors help you or your loved one make the move with ease. Contact us to learn more or to schedule our post-hospitalization recovery services.