Join Our Toronto Home Care Team!
Here to Care for Seniors is always looking for qualified, experienced caregivers to join our team. We expect a lot from our caregivers, but we give a lot in return. We value polite, trustworthy, caring employees who are passionate about working with seniors and disabled individuals.
As a Here to Care for Seniors employee, you’ll receive numerous continuing education and training opportunities to empower you in your caregiving role, and to help you stay up to date on best care practices and emerging senior issues. You’ll also receive close supervision and guidance from our experienced registered nurses to help you grow in your position.
All applications must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered for employment:
• Have at least two years of caregiving experience
• Have current CPR and first aid certifications
• Be able to pass an extensive background and reference check
• Be able to provide a Vulnerable Sector Police Clearance Certificate
• Have reliable transportation for assignments outside Central Toronto
• Possess a true passion for helping others
• Have a caring and compassionate nature
• Be self-motivated and accountable
If you are interested in joining the Here to Care for Seniors team, please send your resume to email@example.com and someone from our staff will be in touch with you soon.